Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still Smiling

We are so glad to be home!!! Jolie is doing well but we are definitely seeing some side effects to the steroid she is taking. She has gained a pound and a half in 11 days and wants to eat constantly. It also weakens her immune system, that's why I am wearing a mask. Macey and Connor think it's pretty cool they get to wear masks around, they think they are Doctors! We are still getting the nicest letters and emails from our friends and family and we just want to let you all know how much we love hearing from you, it means a lot to us.

5 comments:

Anne said...

I'm glad to hear that she is doing well! I was wondering but figured that you are probably bombarded with phone calls! Let me know if we can help with anything!

The 5 Happy Dayz said...

Wow! I can't even imagine going through all that as a mother! My 5 yr old son just swallow a coin which took 17 day to come out and that was a nightmare! But Heavenly Father only blesses the most awesome parents with crazy things like this! So take it as a compliment that you guys have made Heavenly Fathers "awesome" list! plus Ryan gave me an amazing blessing when I was really sick and I'm still around!
Our prayers are with you!
Ryanne

Emily Jones said...

I am so glad to see her cute smile. I can't imagine all you have been through. We just love you all to pieces and you are in our prayers. Please call us for anything.

Taylor said...

what a horrible thing to go through, it's good to see you smiling, and I hope that everything continues to go well. I guess I haven't seen you guys for so long, and your kids are so big! Hopefully we'll see you at the reunion this summer?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jones Family,

I just saw this and wanted to let you know we will keep all of you in our prayers.

Take care.