Jolie went to see the eye doctor this week to make sure the medication she is taking is not damaging her eyes. They had to dilate her eyes so they gave her these super glam glasses to wear home. She continues to get better and better each week.
I'm just catchin' up on a little Jess News...Glad to hear (or read) things are going well. Can I just say I love Macey's murder party name...Shell Bell...I just think itn rocks.
Just wanted to let you know that we were sorry we could not make the open house yesterday. We felt honored just being invited. We are so glad that Jolie is doing so well. You all will still be in our prayers.
3 comments:
What a doll! We are so glad she is doing well!
I'm just catchin' up on a little Jess News...Glad to hear (or read) things are going well. Can I just say I love Macey's murder party name...Shell Bell...I just think itn rocks.
Hi Jones Family,
Just wanted to let you know that we were sorry we could not make the open house yesterday. We felt honored just being invited. We are so glad that Jolie is doing so well. You all will still be in our prayers.
Post a Comment