She's finally here!! After waiting an extra week after her due date, we decided to let them induce labor. Everything went great, except for the excruciating pain part! Luckily she came really fast. We are so excited she is with us and is doing great.
Jolie weighed 7lb1oz, 19and3/4 inches long and has beautiful curly hair.
8 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her!
She's such a pretty baby! Congrats!
She is just the cutest little doll and it shows that Macey and Connor are just the happiest siblings! SO PRECIOUS!!
Sweet baby. I love the pic's. What a cute family. Remember when we didn't have kids yet. Can't imagine life without them!
I just can't wait to meet her and hold her, hope you know I will be holding her all day on Sunday, give everyone the heads up! She is just so cute!
Congradulations!!! She is such a cute baby.
I love her hair. Thanks for posting pictures so we can see I am sure you are super busy
Post a Comment